Wargaming Forge International is a 3-month paid internship within a pioneer of the free-to-play gaming industry.
Darya Loban part of the Global Village Alumni community invites you to participate:
The Agency of Wargaming has just started an international internship program with several disciplines within our creative, design and content departments. We are looking for folks who are up to starting career in games industry. The Creative Agency of Wargaming is a unique unit in the games industry that delivers award-winning assets & creative campaigns to promote the company’s products to international markets. If you (or one of your friends) are ready for a challenge we welcome you.
Roles and Responsibilities
– Start by turning observation, data and research into insight. This means partnering with our Business Intelligence team on analysis and profiling. Uncover the problem we need to solve and the insights & motivations that will help us truly understand the target.
– From that, develop creative briefs that inspire creative ideas that can come to life across all channels and places including online sites and social platforms, offline (as in, events), media broadcasts and highly targeted, data-informed content. Think ideas, not just ads.
– Partner with Performance Advertising, Audience Management, and other teams to develop communications strategies that ensure we deliver relevant content to the right targets at the right times and places along their consumer journeys.
– Be a trusted partner that creatives depend on and partner with on projects.
– Gather and interpret research on consumer, cultural and competitive trends.
– Engage with cultural trends in order to bring those insights to the development of strategy and creatives.
– Represent strategic thinking behind work, regardless of medium.
– Engage and participate in workshops, brainstorms, and meetings.
– Proactively stay up-to-date on the industry to be knowledgeable experts on Wargaming products.
– Graduates from advertising schools, last year bachelor or master students majoring in communications, advertising, or marketing
– Strong presentation skills and the ability to develop presentation materials that are clear, concise, and intriguing
– A self-starter with strong attention to detail
– Innate curiosity and willingness to understand people, culture and the world, overall, and, most importantly, a burning desire to dig into what makes them tick
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Experience in analyzing and interpreting quantitative and qualitative research is a plus.
– Ability to multi-task
– Ability to collaborate effectively in cross-team settings
– Open-mindedness to new ideas and ways of looking at things
– Resourcefulness: being able to creatively use resources to proactively solve problems and get the job done.
How to Apply
31 May – 30 August
We’d like to thank Darya for sharing this offer with the community
GV 2009Darya Loban